Sunday, December 9, 2012



#4:
I am looking forward to returning home to my HOUSE. There are certain amenities in the house that I have missed.


1. bath tub
2. dishwasher
3. unlimited high - speed internet
4. DirectTV Tivo 
5. Hulu






These things may seem trivial, but they are quite essential things to the average American family! 

1. Bath tub: Some days after a long day of classes and walking (reference to Day #5 post) I really just want to take a nice, long, hot bubble bath. But I can''t because there is only an itty bitty shower that you can barely fit it. 

2. Dishwasher: Thankfully my roommates and I keep up on washing our own dishes. We have a system, "If you use it, you wash it right away and put it away." But there is nothing like opening up the dishwasher right after it has finished and feeling the hot steam hit your face. 

3. Unlimited  high - speed internet: I have internet in my dormitory, but it is limited. Once you have reached a certain limit, you are put on the "slow" internet. And believe me, it is quite slow. 

4. DirectTV Tivo: I miss being able to know that no matter what my shows will tape and I can watch them whenever I want without commercials. 

5. Hulu: Since I have so many tv shows that I like, I am not allowed to tape them all on the Tivo. So I watch them on Hulu. But, haha to my surprise, Hulu does not work outside of the United States. Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment