Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving in Ireland 2012

Though I am in Ireland, the tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving by eating way too much food was not overlooked. 

As a matter of fact, I had 3 Thanksgiving celebrations! (European friends, study abroad group, and American friends)





My contribution to the European Thanksgiving & American Thanksgiving was an apple crisp. I'm going to be honest here. I nearly died making it. And no, I'm not kidding. It took me 3 hours to peel, core, and slice 3 bags of apples. 









After 4 1/2 enduring hours, it was finally complete. Yummy, it was so delicious. All of my hardwork was ingested in less than 30 minutes. 






European Thanksgiving
 (with a few Americans, I mean, who was going to tell them what we eat!)
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012

Pre-Dinner


 Builmer's Cider
Roasted Chicken
Roasted Onions & Carrots
Bread
Stuffing
French Cheese
Crackers





Green beans
Mashed potatoes
Gravy



Dessert








Apple Crisp
Pecan Pie
Cherry Pie
Cinnamon Cookies








API Thanksgiving
Wednesday, November 21st, 2012
Market Lane, Cork




American Thanksgiving
Thursday, November 29th, 2012





Turkey
Bread
Butter









Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Mixed Vegetables





Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Pie
German Christmas Bread
Ice Cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment