Saturday, December 8, 2012

 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!



Well, as my days here in Ireland come to an end for the Fall semester, I feel it is obligatory to fulfill my countdown as I did before I can to Ireland. 

So each day I will say 1 thing that I look forward to at home. Each day the thing 
will be something that is more and more important to me.





 I am looking forward going home and being able to drive. Actually, it is a whole collaboration for #5: driving, not walking as much, and a pedicure. Since I have been in Ireland, I have walked so much I have actually gotten holes in my shoes (reference to previous blog post). My poor feet need a nice long soak in hot water. Also, as much as I have gotten used to it, I still occasionally don't know which way to look before crossing the street. 




 
I know that I am studying abroad in Ireland and that this phrase is British, but I just find it so catchy. It is also very popular over here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment